Prospecting at the bottle shop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all just got back from the bottle shop and was having a look around at the spirits section when some shiny yellow caught my eye. Gold in a vodka bottle!! It's all suspended through out the bottle which I found strange cos it's not all at the bottom. Maybe it's leaf gold or maybe not gold at all. Anyone tried or heard of this. If it is real I know where I will be prospecting from now on. Lol. A seive and a cup and some juice.

I got some xxxx gold :)
Smiley_Beer.JPG

ive got a bottle of that in my bar. smirnoff cinnamon liquer with edible gold leaf floating in it. I would I thought even gold leaf would of sunk to the bottom of the bottle over time but its still floating around.
Ben

Danielkrupski said:
Hey all just got back from the bottle shop and was having a look around at the spirits section when some shiny yellow caught my eye. Gold in a vodka bottle!! It's all suspended through out the bottle which I found strange cos it's not all at the bottom. Maybe it's leaf gold or maybe not gold at all. Anyone tried or heard of this. If it is real I know where I will be prospecting from now on. Lol. A seive and a cup and some juice.
Run your detector over it.lol.

I have two bottles of spirits that have gold leaf in them, would make an awesome specie after a night drinking it.

Latest posts