Perfect Day Panning Pickers.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Spent the day panning with Jinx, I had forgotten how nice it was not to be lugging the banker around or getting my ear drums smashed to pieces by the pump, didnt even have a shovel or bucket just the hand pump and a little scoop and a pan. Great company and the added bonus of two nice pickers in the pan.

1387606745_1528725_731719396838417_2039194154_n-optimized.jpg

Fantastic Balx, well done mate.

It's been a disgustingly hot week here in Bendigo, way too hot to go prospecting, unless you're part lizard.

Cheers, Paul.

GoldStreak said:
Fantastic Balx, well done mate.

It's been a disgustingly hot week here in Bendigo, way too hot to go prospecting, unless you're part lizard.

Cheers, Paul.
Yeah thurs and friday where super hot, got some nice sunburn on Friday at the beach in only 2 hours. I dont mind it in the river when its hot as long as the flow is good and there is shade, those hot days put a massive dint in the flow here, couldn't believe how much it had dropped.

Nice little pickers there Balx. Somehow think that when the heat lets up a bit your banker may sneak into that spot. :eek:

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Nice little pickers there Balx. Somehow think that when the heat lets up a bit your banker may sneak into that spot. :eek:

Cheers Wal.
Yeah its odds on to make an appearance, Its at the fabricators getting some grizzly bars, Hope I spaced them far enough to let the pickers in. hahahaha ;)

Ramjet said:
Nice one Balx.
Sounds like a great day out.
Bonus pickers as well :D
For sure, so peaceful going old school. Got some pretty good leech damage though, feel a bit lighter on my feet. haha

Nice one Balx. Did you run in to any snakes? Hahaha. Have a great xmas mate and we might catch up with you soon.

Beagleboy said:
Nice one Balx. Did you run in to any snakes? Hahaha. Have a great xmas mate and we might catch up with you soon.
Not this time, but i was looking pretty hard, hahaha. Look forward to you coming down mate.

Nice gold Balx ,Thanks for taking the time to show me where you pan.

Latest posts