Overdue Toll SMS - scam or wrong number?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's why i like being as dumb as d---s---- with all this technology
i use the same addage with the phone
don't know you (no ID) i don't answer
i am probably like a lot of other people ,s---- in the emails every day, if i don't know you you get spammed
that poor spam button gets a work out i can tell you,
i don't care if it is some prick trying to sell something or not if i didn't click on your website you get spammed simples

i must admit that i do zero internet banking or any other internet business(the odd purchase from ebay or what not every now and then)
a IT guru mate years ago showed me how easily it is for the unaware to be scammed ,so that was it
even if i have to send money home for birthday presents
i go into the bank and deposit that money into that account
i loved living under the radar until covid arrived
then up here i had to buy a dumb phone just to get into the bloody supermarket to buy groceries

Phone or Pc? If it's computer it's probably standard bloatware, Can be removed from an adblocker, My favourite is Ublock origin,
What ever browser you use just type in google "Ublock extension (name of browser)"
And download that, Restart browser all adds/pop ups gone :D Haven't had a ad on anything in years, Not even youtube or streaming websites.
It's on my computer. What is bloatware? I'm a bit computer illiterate.

I think all those point collection cards etc are selling our numbers to scammer.
I only use my phone to wife but have had most of those scams mentioned here. I don't answer what I know, but the scammer try latter with the same number and the others will try another number soon after.

Latest posts