old school

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
went down to an old school that was there for about 50 years before they pulled it down last year for about 1/2 hour to test out my pinpointer and it made life alot easier and found a nail a pipe a round pull tab and $2. can't wait to get back there and do a bit more detecting.

Great stuff mate, a pinpointer definitely helps narrow the search area. How did your return visit go?

wont be going there 2night i'll go good friday and i will be detecting around those areas tone but i've gotta remember where every thing was because they have moved all the buildings. :)

went back to the old school again and went around the oval where they had bbqs and the tuck shop. also went where they used to have a large deck out the front of some of the class rooms. didn't find any coins but found 6 nails, an old pull tab, a piece of barbed wire from back when it was just farmland (over 50 years ago) and a pipe or pole. nice day out though. much smaller than i remember.

Latest posts