Old Holden Restoration ( with a few modifications )

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I myself like to see the over all appearance of the body to stay similar to original. Drive train to stay Holden out of whatever Holden you like. I dont like bitsa cars or cross breeds.

Cheers, DD

bekstorryfrontleft_zps50c6f945.jpg
just got an LX two door torana and will slowly put it together,i swapped it for my HX Panelvan, also have to fix rust in my daughters LC Two door torana,

Bacchus said:
Hey Peko

That is going to be one tuff machine you are going to need those rotors to pull the bloody thing up , be sure to post some photos when you can I would really love to see them I did see one with a 308 on Carsales for $100 k with an SS dash fitted which would have taken a lot of modification .Certainly something about the old EH's mate and I am glad I'm not the only lunatic on the forum when it comes to Aussie classics , will be a great investment that you can enjoy along the way.

Cheers Heatho , gives me a kick to see so many people that appreciate something truly Australian

:D

Will do, I am spewing I never got photos before I started and through the build,mine doesn't look as pretty as yours though