MINT origonal 1972 LJ torana for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I cannot shink picture here so this is link for picture

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t26692-mint-origonal-lj-torana

We are selling this mint all origonal 1972 LJ torana 4 door 6 cylinder automatic. SL
Can almost say NO rust, never dented anywhere or patched up.
It has genuine 80,800 miles on it and trim is almost imaculate.. wider gtr steel wheels ordered with car from new
New tyres, brakes reconditioned, (disc front) new muffler and new shockers.
The only thing not origonal is extractors, radio cassette and rear spoiler, all fitted in 1974.
The car was lightly rubbed back to apply a coat of clear a few years ago to keep existing paint showing with also showing how mint this car is. It has origonal patena look.
Every thing on this car works as it should, mechanically A1. Would happily drive round australia in it.
All books, even origonal sales sticker on rear window,
Finding another car in this condition would be not easy, a real true survivor.
One origonal owner before us and is on club rego. Non transferable. Pass any inspection.
Selling for $25,000 neg

In all its glory: :cool:
1571315783_torana.jpg

Nearly bought an SR5000 when I was 18 for 5K. It was black with the SR5000 enamoured in text down the sides in Silver. Awesome.
Bank didn't come through. I only earned $90 buck a week back then he he.
Now that was mint oh and 42 years ago !!!!

GT :cool:

goldtruck59 said:
Nearly bought an SR5000 when I was 18 for 5K. It was black with the SR5000 enamoured in text down the sides in Silver. Awesome.
Bank didn't come through. I only earned $90 buck a week back then he he.
Now that was mint oh and 42 years ago !!!!

GT :cool:

Why dont you sue the bank for lost earnings / investment . Plus 42 years interest :p

Hey mate, is this still for sale? If so what area are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts