off topic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhhhh Mr MAGOO
you know the world is never going to "un-hear" that song!
every time I see Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls in the shops I think of that song & start humming it (very quietly tho)
Chef's Legacy :lol:
1539478432_ferrero.jpg

Firefighters say that when you sleep so does your nose. Well that is an out right lie. Proven by one of my cats after a massive feast of pilchards at 2am in the morning. Woke me first, I'm holding my breath, cat was sleeping by my head, when Hubby punches me in the arm calling me a dirty filthy Biatch. We couldn't get back in the room for over half an hour. To this day it is still the worse thing I have ever smelt

aussiefarmer said:
Bought some dutch cream potatoes $15 for 10kg , they are delicious with their yellow creamy flesh and more flavour than any spud have eaten before , only boiled em yet but will soon try baked and chipped. :Y:
They make the best creamy mash but not real good roasted or as chips :Y: :playful:

Dave79 said:
aussiefarmer said:
Bought some dutch cream potatoes $15 for 10kg , they are delicious with their yellow creamy flesh and more flavour than any spud have eaten before , only boiled em yet but will soon try baked and chipped. :Y:
They make the best creamy mash but not real good roasted or as chips :Y: :playful:
What ever you do, don't get caught possessing more than 50kg in WA or you will be fined $ 2000 https://www.gotocourt.com.au/legal-news/weird-australian-laws/

Many many websites claim, without any kind of evidence to support it, that it is illegal to wear hot pink pants after midday on a Sunday in Victoria.

There is, however, nothing we could find in the legislation old or new to indicate that this is fact.

So you may wear your hot pink pants anytime you like! Though whether you should is another question

7.62marksman said:
Many many websites claim, without any kind of evidence to support it, that it is illegal to wear hot pink pants after midday on a Sunday in Victoria.

There is, however, nothing we could find in the legislation old or new to indicate that this is fact.

So you may wear your hot pink pants anytime you like! Though whether you should is another question

I only wear them down the Cross at night so I can blend in, Urbanflage works a treat :inlove:
:inlove: :rainbow:

Latest posts