Oak Island

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I know the back story, but it always strikes me as odd that there MUST be something of worth there, what I mean is there's really no proof. It might just be empty. I'm going with that as my guess Eddy, when they finally mange to see what's in there it will turn out to be nothing. Or at the very least that's what they will tell everyone.

I am just keen to see who made it man made cove water tunnels from the ocean to flood the pit how could this have been built back then the resources needed are huge they must have reason for it you are right they will most likely never tell us if they do find out but the show has me hooked what a good time it would be trying to solve the mystery life is not just about money :) the brothers in the show have plenty of money it is the mystery that drives them on if you look at the official history things don't add up I hope it will answer some questions I have ;)

G'day

What's at the bottom of the money pit? Hopefully another TV show that's worth watching. This has to be one of the most boring things I've ever watched, each episode is ten minutes of these blokes effing about with no idea what they're doing and the other fifty minutes is padded with repeated back story. A case of stretching crap so thin you could read a magazine through it.

Cheers

Chimpy

it is slow if it was me I would be digging for the box drains seal them up first pump the water and start digging I am amazed no one has called in a plumber to sort out there water leak :D

There was a doco a few days ago about robinson crusoe island. tho he was a myth,fictional, a pom named Selkirk was marooned there for 4.5 years.
a huge Spanish treasure is sposed to be hidden there and a famous yankie treasure hunter has been searching it for a few years.
it was a fascinating story.

We've probably all known and hear about this place our whole lives. The 2nd series has started on Netflix, what's your thoughts on it all?

Cheers.

its actually up to season 8 i know because i have them all if you want them
Upside said:
We've probably all known and hear about this place our whole lives. The 2nd series has started on Netflix, what's your thoughts on it all?

Cheers.

So have they found "the vault" yet?
I think it's time to clear out all that modern crap machinery they are using and bring in some Cornish/Welsh miners. :lol:

flyrodder said:
Upside said:

Cheers.

Jeez season 8! Mate tbh I'm struggling to finish season 2!

I can't help but think if there is buried treasure there, no way it's buried that deep, as in the 170 odd feet they're digging. If they're struggling with modern drilling equipment, no way they managed hundreds of years ago.

in season 8 they find a road coming out of the swamp and its well built i think next seson they maybe going open pit if they are allowed to but definately something happened there
Upside said:
flyrodder said:
Upside said:

Cheers.

Jeez season 8! Mate tbh I'm struggling to finish season 2!

I can't help but think if there is buried treasure there, no way it's buried that deep, as in the 170 odd feet they're digging. If they're struggling with modern drilling equipment, no way they managed hundreds of years ago.

Latest posts