Nugget Finder Z search GPZ coils

Araratgold

Rick
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
362
Reaction score
980
Location
VIC
Borrowed from the Detector Prospector forum :

" We are still looking at our options with regard to the plug. There will be more information released in 2020.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Rohan Johnson "

Tells me that unfortunately the chip issue has not been sorted yet.

Cheers, Rick
 
G

Guest

Guest
Araratgold said:
Borrowed from the Detector Prospector forum :

" We are still looking at our options with regard to the plug. There will be more information released in 2020.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Rohan Johnson "

Tells me that unfortunately the chip issue has not been sorted yet.

Cheers, Rick

This should get you Zed "x" coil boys excited.

1584628785__20200320_013530.jpg
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
682
Reaction score
686
Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
12" out now, & the page says a smaller one to follow.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

I can't find anywhere that it says "out now" although it is July 2020 now :)
 
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
14,671
davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
12" out now, & the page says a smaller one to follow.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

I can't find anywhere that it says "out now" although it is July 2020 now :)

Still a month away Dave :) it's June :eek:
 
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
682
Reaction score
686
RM Outback said:
davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
12" out now, & the page says a smaller one to follow.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

I can't find anywhere that it says "out now" although it is July 2020 now :)

Still a month away Dave :) it's June :eek:

:( :poop: and I was giving away a whole month, just goes to show what isolation can do to you. :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:
 

Ded Driver

WA is my backyard
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
5,078
Location
West of the Border, WA
RM Outback said:
davsgold said:
Ded Driver said:
having a look at the Nugget Finder website & I see they are now listing a GPZ coil.
12" out now, & the page says a smaller one to follow.
I thought there was a thread here somewhere about upcoming coils, but I couldnt find it.
https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/z-search-coils

I see on there website it says " At this stage we expect to have at least one small size available by July 2020 with larger options to follow"

I can't find anywhere that it says "out now" although it is July 2020 now :)

Still a month away Dave :) it's June :eek:
ahhhhh yep I goofed again. I was thinking June ... so assumed out now. my fail, my bad :rolleyes:
 
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
72
Reaction score
18
The release date of July 2020 (website) is nearly here! Does anyone have any info on this coil?
Cheers Brad.
 

LORD

Jay
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
696
Reaction score
2,532
Location
Roxby Downs, SA
Mbasko said:
Latest episode of Aussie Gold Hunter you will see Neville using his new GPZ complete with NF coil attached

Yeah I noticed that too.
Was it me or did that coil look quiet large?
Any idea on the prices yet
 
G

Guest

Guest
LORD said:
Mbasko said:
Latest episode of Aussie Gold Hunter you will see Neville using his new GPZ complete with NF coil attached

Yeah I noticed that too.
Was it me or did that coil look quiet large?
Any idea on the prices yet

You guys got a video clip of that coil in action?
 

Latest posts

Top