No travels to Australia :/

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We wanted to go like volunteers to Australia, but they canceled work in every agency.. even if they needed help :|
Is someone here who can adopt two hard working guys? :lol: :pickshovel:
I have make like 1gram in whole week (with sluicebox) .. is it not fun here :skull:

Draco.... aussiefarmer neglected to say the ten lazy idiot's will all be active australian politicians..... they will rant a lot and mostly lie to your face and can't be trusted to do any sort of menial task (supervised or not) :(
we would be the winners hands down on the deal (the Australian people) :D

silver said:
Draco.... aussiefarmer neglected to say the ten lazy idiot's will all be active australian politicians..... they will rant a lot and mostly lie to your face and can't be trusted to do any sort of menial task (supervised or not) :(
we would be the winners hands down on the deal (the Australian people) :D

I think it is the same everywhere... with politicians :D Ours make now on people experiments like they are some guinea pigs - testing, vaccines, u can't go to work.. or out. Journalists are geting killed, also high-ranking police officers. As soon the borders will be open again.. Im leaving this :poop:

sorry mate whats this got to do with a prospecting forum....?? i might miss something but moderaters where r u

Flatlander said:
sorry mate whats this got to do with a prospecting forum....?? i might miss something but moderaters where r u

He did say about coming to Aus and finding a couple of grams of gold.

Flatlander said:

They're not all-seeing, mate. If you're concerned about a post, just click on the Report button at the bottom of it and tell the Mods your issue directly.

Ridge Runner said:
Flatlander said:

Yep, thats right.. he can better tell me how can I get there..to Aus. and I will make some nice photos for him :goldnugget: :lol:
Apropo there are a lot of Posts with Trump, Corona, Food, Bitcoin and I don't know what else.. what they got to do with prospecting.. but still when I dont want it, I don't read it.. at last I don't respond on it :coffee:

Draco123 said:
Ridge Runner said:
Flatlander said:

Yep, thats right.. he can better tell me how can I get there..to Aus. and I will make some nice photos for him :goldnugget: :lol:
Apropo there are a lot of Posts with Trump, Corona, Food, Bitcoin and I don't know what else.. what they got to do with prospecting.. but still when I dont want it, I don't read it.. at last I don't respond on it :coffee:

Don't worry he made a simple mistake, we all misread posts at some time or another, I have done the same thing a few times in the past, :Y:

Hah it was fun.. but I played it just ones on Ibiza :D I was doing only fight sports.. But I was thinking about realty, I'm working here with it. Maybe I can get study visa, but I need to work for someone then also :D So it will be +time what I can finally get to the work on my hobby :heart:

in the last few weeks/months, we've had a Pollie go O.S on a RAAF flight at taxpayer expense, most of the Grand Slam Tennis players come in on charter flights, an Aussie comedian done 2 trips to n from U.K. to here and back again and several international cricket players come in and out, Yet.....

Unfortunately there are near 30,000 Aussies still trying to get back here, but can't get a flight, go figure.....

Be a while before you get to be welcomed. 8.(

Oh, thats sad..
Yet it is such nonsense for me.. I live healthy life ..food, water, exercise, going to swim when is -C and so. I think if people cared more about they health ..they would't need to be afraid like they are now :|
I will go visit Italy first .. river Elvo if someone heard about it :goldpan:

Draco123 said:
We wanted to go like volunteers to Australia, but they canceled work in every agency.. even if they needed help :|
Is someone here who can adopt two hard working guys? :lol: :pickshovel:
I have make like 1gram in whole week (with sluicebox) .. is it not fun here :skull:

Where are you located Draco123?

Slovakia.. we have here a lot of gold, but it is deep ..like very very deep. It's rly hard to dig even one gram ..thousands years ago was searching for it: Kelts, then Germans ..they was also panning about 5hundred years ago. Only one gold mine what is now functional(not closed) is in Hodrua-Hmre 200gram per ton :goldnugget:

A little could have been weathered back in over 500yrs.... especially if no one bothered to check because they thought it was all gone already . Maybe a few historically good old spots from roman times could have colours on the bends again.
:pickshovel: :goldpan: :goldnugget:

Are you big , fit and strong ? There are plenty of well paying jobs in the ARL or AFL .....

Dihusky said:
Think you need to talk to the Aussie Embassy, there are places screaming out for workers, this is one of many websites: https://www.backpackerjobboard.com.au/jobs/farm-work/ Farms are having to dump fruit because they can't get pickers, yet we still pay people for doing nothing :mad:
I seen the truckload of fruit being dumped on utube news the other day... it made me wonder who picked the fruit to get it in the truck to dump it lol.
beggers belief :lol:

Latest posts