Newcastle 500 V8s

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good. I didn't know it had Laura San Giacomo in it - she was pretty funny.

But, the dark side to the movie is pretty raw with us. It may be fiction but unfortunately that side of things is closer to fact :(

Beautiful gun, although running a lot smaller grain projectile than you guys?

Soooo how do we know who you are in the Drivers Parade... Are You driving the Drivers around, wearing a Mankini?
how will we know, or do you intend to do a streak through the Cars on the Parade ( both would be a first for V8 Supercars), or ?

LW....
Ps, Go Scotty...

Northeast said:
Pretty good. I didn't know it had Laura San Giacomo in it - she was pretty funny.

But, the dark side to the movie is pretty raw with us. It may be fiction but unfortunately that side of things is closer to fact :(

Beautiful gun, although running a lot smaller grain projectile than you guys?

No he is shooting same size projectile the 110 grains he spoke about is the powder the Bullet is 540 grain.
Roy

And unfortunately you are right about the dark side but some pepole do stand up when needed no matter the cost.

Keep up with us Megsy :lol: :lol:

110 grains - yes I must have misheard that bit, I thought he was talking projectile.

And yes, certainly did the right thing. Shame there weren't more that really did that back in the day. But can't dwell on the past.

And like Lonewolf said, what are you wearing in the parade? If it is a mankini I think I have something else to do :lol:

LoneWolf said:
Soooo how do we know who you are in the Drivers Parade... Are You driving the Drivers around, wearing a Mankini?
how will we know, or do you intend to do a streak through the Cars on the Parade ( both would be a first for V8 Supercars), or ?

LW....
Ps, Go Scotty...

I will be in black jeep with no doors or roof and will have a V8 driver in the back dont know who yet.
There will be no mankini in sight as far as I go :argh:

1542972023_black_jeep.jpg

Cool. Any idea what time?

Well i was looking out for you
Not knowing you were Lowndsy's driver
There were 6 or 7 black jeeps though
I did yell out when there were 3 black jeeps in a row (hedging my bets )
I figured you probably werent the girl driver (with the baby seat up front) ;)
The first bloke had a good beard .... ?

Race started about 1540
I had to leave to catch the train home, left track about 1620 :rolleyes:
Still dont know the outcome , will watch highlights tomorrow on tv, before the big finale

Latest posts