New Trailer Stolen one week old !!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goldtruck59 said:
Dig'n-it said:
Bloody hell goldtruck. That's terrible news.
Grouse looking trailer.
Hope it turns up quick.
Got my eyes open for it.
Good luck with finding it.

Thanks Andy !! found any yellow lately ?

GT :)
No mate. Haven't been out since we met. Been caught up at home. But every week Spring is another week closer and I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and planning to get out regularly.
Again, good luck with finding your trailer.

Will keep a lookout up NSW way too GT59.
Let's see if the forum allows me to say what I really want to about the pricks that stole it.......
dirty lowlife muther******** ??????holes shite eating pieces of shite!!!!!
Disclaimer: if for some reason the words, of a vulgar nature, that I posted make it through the filter, then Mod's please remove them and don't ban me :(
I just don't know what it will look like until I hit submit...... :8
Hoping just a lot of this sort of thing....!@^$%.....*&#@!@!@.....(*(^^$%#@.....
Anyway GT all the best of luck getting that work of art back mate :Y:

Edit: from my end it looks like the filters need ramping up :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mod Edit,
Yes, Your words are true but Sorry...

Billy said:
I just don't know what it will look like until I hit submit...... :8

Very mild and I am sure a few of US were just as vocal and some even more so....

You put you blood sweat and tears into something and then some &^$#^%#$^%#$ Say no more...

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
I suppose its one more reason to have a gps tracking fitted to your valuable equipment, now the video footage of it not leaving the property sounds interesting worth keeping further surveillance devices in action in the estate

There will be a GPS on the next one. I have never been robbed this badly before. I feel raped to be honest. Been feeling sick in the guts.
Those that don't know we make storage systems for 4WD's etc. I had in the trailer amongst other things an 80 litre S/S National Luna fridge 2K+ a brand new Waeco CFX50 a brand new Bushman 52 litre an Engel 60 litre a drop slide and 4 sets of drawers. Not to mention all the signs, banners, tools a brand new custom built pallet jack that cost 900 bucks etc.
The floor was custom made with welded points to accept the stands the systems were on which had stillage feet on them.
Grrr now Im angry again.
Thanks everyone for their wishes. We'll get the bastards.

GT :|

A watchful eye for the contents of your trailer will also be kept GT ;)
Have the serial numbers have been passed on to the relevant parties?
It sucks shit to be robbed but you have a few ears and eyes on the ground here at PA mate :Y:
Cheers,
Billy.

Latest posts