New Trailer Stolen one week old !!!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We made this grouse trailer to make our lives easier at shows and one week after its maiden voyage it was stolen 2 hours after I returned home from a show in Toowoomba. It had a trailer hitch lock and was in a locked in a fenced compound with high tensile chain and locks. Made ZIP difference. Some mongrel low life has stolen it and its contents. 60K down the shite Shute.
Sing out if any of you guys see it around please. Put us back 6 months.

GT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
1502493237_20638698_10154895540233379_4238307916844332774_n.jpg

Unreal thats a blow :mad:
Bloody nice trailer , i hope its got plenty of identification marks punched and welded into it , it must nearly be a one off custom trailer anyway ? .
I am sure it will resurface in a different colour somewhere.

Not good GT :N: that sucks big time. What location and date was it stolen. Do you have any more pictures like inside and out to give us a bit more of what we're looking out for.

Iooks like a custom made job so if they change colour and plates it should be easy to still reconize . I will keep my eyes open . If anyone spots it try to get car rego number and you might have the b.......d who took it

Sounds like they knew what they wanted...

Will keep my eyes open and assume that it has had a paint job already...

But size and shape says a lot..

Hey GT59, sorry for your loss mate, what are the dimensions. I will pass this onto a few reps that I know and see what happens. Where was it stolen from. Can keep an eye out from the Goldi to Sunshine Coast.
Mackka

LoneWolf said:
That's F$^%&*, I will look out for it too...... Next Trailer fit a GPS tracker .....

LW....

yep thats for sure there will be a GPS tracker on this one!! Already making the chassis.

GT :(

RM Outback said:
Not good GT :N: that sucks big time. What location and date was it stolen. Do you have any more pictures like inside and out to give us a bit more of what we're looking out for.

It was stolen Tuesday last 7.20pm. We have the CCTV footage from a business over the road of the vehicle. As it turns out the vehicle was involved in a hit and run in another town on Weds and is impounded at the local cop shop. They know who the owner is and hes on the run. Doesn't mean that Ill ever see it again.
It was stolen from the Industrial estate in New Gisborne Victoria.
The Trailer was 4000 with an 1800 drawer bar. The Nose was built on the Drawer bar and was separate to the trailer. Both sections had their own access doors.
The rear was a ramp full size with two large springs.
It was an RHS frame clad with alucabond
It was unique and our design. The Mitre work on all the trim angle was done on a turret and was precise. It would be unmistakable.
Funny twist is that another mates CCTV footage of the time it was stolen does not show the trailer going past. He is at the entrance to the only in and out road of the estate. So it might still be locked up in someone's factory in the industrial estate !!!!

Fair dinkum we are ropeable, just about to do shows in Adelaide, Sydney and Perth Grrrrrrr

Thanks everyone !!!! Keep those eyes out. Ill post some more pics shortly.

GT :|

Dig'n-it said:
Bloody hell goldtruck. That's terrible news.
Grouse looking trailer.
Hope it turns up quick.
Got my eyes open for it.
Good luck with finding it.

Thanks Andy !! found any yellow lately ?

GT :)

GT, we're all with you on this one mate. Keep your mate's CCTV rolling - just may see if/when it comes out of the estate. Seems like CCTV is a must in future!
Sounds like our fine constabulary might be closing in. Hope they quickly nail the bas*@#d for you. Can never reinstate your loss of income though. All the best.

Latest posts