Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Josh from Chasing Gold Australia YouTube channel and I have just joined the forum, I have been on the nugget Shooter forum and I thought I would join this one also as it is Australian. I'm from Ballarat Victoria and I do run a YouTube channel called Chasing Gold Australia. Jump on there and have a look. I look forward to talking with people and I always enjoy catching up for a swing, thanks everyone
Josh

Welcome to PA Josh, I'm sure you will enjoy the meet ups if time suits when organised. What machine/s are you using, would be nice to see a few of your finds :Y: show and tell is the thread to post pics :beer:

Thanks RM Outback, I run a GPX 4500, I use to use a Gold Monster as well but iv gone to a Gold Kruzer now, I also do some Sluicing and Crevicing. I definitely prefer to detect. Would definitely be awesome to do meet ups, thanks for welcoming me to the forum I appreciate it ???

Keep posting Josh, jump in on any thread that takes your fancy and ask questions or just start a new thread. You'll rack up the 10 posts required for the members section to activate, in the members threads you'll see when the next one is organised :beer:

Yeah mate, almost able to make a dollar or two for the effort, hope you're having a great Chrissy mate, cheers :beer: :Y:

Latest posts