New member from Tin Can Bay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new member to this forum and have two objective in joining: learning as much as I can and offering to others whatever I can for making prospecting both fun and rewarding. As a grey nomad I also get t wander Australia and as an absolute newcomer to prospecting...I have already fossicked and collected some fine gold and pickers within NSW and Vic....nothing yet in Qld. :)

Thanks Kawman ...I am sure you are right... but for a newbie I am clueless.

Sometime soon I hope to connect with members in Gympie area just to get some advice that is based on real experience. I want to try Deep Creek fossicking area but would not have a clue where to start.

I guess patience and then persistence are the two biggest things I need in my kit bag.
thanks
Mike

Mike from one newbie to another welcome :) now if your off to Deep Creek take your mower with you ........................ in fact a slasher may be even better :(
Have found in my humble opinion ok for some panning maybe but for a detector forget it. This hasn't been helped by mulch being used around plants is full of trash.
1459635443_deep_creek_1.jpg

Latest posts