New Member from the U.S.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone :) My name is Joe, and I'm a detectorist of many years from the United States. I mainly hunt for old coins, but also enjoy finding relics, and used to be a dedicated beach hunter, too. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and I'll try to stop in as much as time allows...which isn't much.

If I can tastefully make a plug, which I believe will be a valuable resource for my fellow treasure hunters here...

I own/operate , which is the largest classifieds platform in the U.S. for treasure hunters to buy, sell & trade used metal detecting gear and accessories. The platform is 100% free to use, and unlike ebay, there are no fees when conducting a transaction on the site. Additionally, we've been in operation for more than 4 years now, and are approaching 15,000 members, mostly from the United States & Canada.

Due to many requests from overseas hunters, we will soon be opening our platform for international users in the U.K., Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, France & Australia.

For those not already familiar with our site, it is very common for hunters to find used detectors for as much as 30% or 40% off retail prices. Each & every ad is manually approved by our small team, and the website is run by BY treasure hunters, FOR treasure hunters.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a link here, as I am a new member, and do not have 10 posts yet. However, if anyone is interested in pre-registering for a membership, and would like to be notified as soon as our site is open to Australian hunters, please PM me, and I can provide a link to an email sign-up form.

**It is highly recommended that you pre-register using our sign up form, as we may experience some technical difficulties due to heavy demand. If this is the case, having your email address can help us keep you in the loop, and enable us to help you create an account**

Hi Joe, I'm glad you partially read the rules here about needing 10 posts to be able to add links though I think you neglected to read the rest of the rules which state:

"Posts which appear to have been made with the sole intention of advertising or self promotion will be removed without notice."

You are more than welcome to become a site sponsor by clicking the link below:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=808

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts