New gold shop bendigo!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For all central Victorians and even further afield, just letting you know about Aussie detectors a new shop opened only 3 or 4 months ago, in golden square bendigo.
Friendly service and brad the manager even matched the Melbourne price on the sluice I am buying.
Competition is good, I have no affiliation with them just letting people know if they haven't heard!
Cheers keep cool this week and keep the faith!

they got a website BIG bryza? i got No prospecting shops anywhere near me, so all my stuff comes from far afield....

Brad is a good bloke and a good business man. He was one of our sponsers at the Laanecoorie Gold Bash last year and donated some top items for our raffle. He is also a Garrett dealer as well. A young bloke with a young family trying to make a go of it. I wish him well.
wombat ;)

Yeah, I got my gold hog mats off him, prompt service, good communication and shit I'll buy thru there from now on I think

Thanks for that info Big bryza. Golden Square being a much more user-friendly location.
Will certainly call in when next in Benders!!
Cheers,
Autarky.

Latest posts