New gold rush in Brazil???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all good apart from the illegal destructions of the worlds oxygen supply..

Looks a lot like 'sponge gold' after retorting so its probably not massive nuggets dug up as they are seen in the vid..but still a nice amount! :D

Good thing too Joao...... they were probably bought off the www. and were seeded... :p :lol: ;)

~Edit~ Meant to add, low volume b/band here so i didn't watch the vid, just can see the image for it... :8

Gypsy

GypsyGoldAu said:
Good thing too Joao...... they were probably bought off the www. and were seeded... :p :lol: ;)

~Edit~ Meant to add, low volume b/band here so i didn't watch the vid, just can see the image for it... :8

Gypsy
Give your pc screen a nudge to make the image wobble randomly about. That's basically all the video is :lol:

Hi Joao,
Are you still allowed to fossick, In other words have a sluice or metal detector. ???

joao garimpeiro said:
Hey cracka
unfortunately the federal police closed mining! damn Brazilian government :mad:

Tathradj said:
Hi Joao,
Are you still allowed to fossick, In other words have a sluice or metal detector. ???

joao garimpeiro said:
Hey cracka
unfortunately the federal police closed mining! damn Brazilian government :mad:

Hi mate,

here in Brazil ta all wrong
the major mining companies do what they want
the government is a thief!
we have no association of gold prospectors
when we discover a new mining the police come and prohibits
I honestly would love to leave Brazil forever! :mad: :(

From what I'd heard recently, if you go across a state line to prospect, the police get your name and ask for a percent....when the prospectors return the vehicle is searched well, with all the gold confiscated. The Indians were after the government of Brazil, to shut down all mining in their territories. The natives seek out and search for illegal mines and miners, even at times killing them. There is still metal detecting or dredging on private ranch land by permission, but many don't like getting permission and become high-graders. Then illegal burning of vegetation from nugget patches is quite common, police will stop any suspected in the area. to confiscate equipment. Taking raw gold out of Brazil seems to be illegal, it has to be melted down and become jewelry, worn out of the country.

G'Day Mates! I'm posting this, should get the point across nicely. Here is the link where I'd posted it (bottom of thread).
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/399691-quartzsite-dowsing-casita-rally.html#post3862322

"Para state, Brazil Munduruku Indian warriors stand guard over an illegal gold miner who was detained by a group of warriors searching out illegal gold mines and miners in their territory near the Caburua river, a tributary of the Tapajos and Amazon rivers in western Para state, on Jan. 20, 2014."

1447884702_brazilnatives.jpg

Didn't realise the local villagers were against mining as they need the money... mabey this is government. Something seems odd to me unless these warriors truely are environmentally annoyed with mining.

Be careful Joao

Anyone else see the dog catching loop around his neck? This is pretty intense

It used to be a miner/prospector, could get a small plane to land at a primitive landing strip. Then after going through a long tribal ceremony, have talks with the chief about gold mining. Problem is too many darn claim jumpers who don't believe in getting permission from anybody. This is illegal mines and miners, so the natives eventually asked the government of Brazil to remove all non-tribal miners.

"Chief Raoni of the Kayapo said that he and his people will fight. They will wage war against Belo Monte and the Brazilian Government and the Illegal White Brazilians who invade their indigenous territories to exploit their resources. Even if that means they will all die and perish and go extinct. I will do the same. And I hope many other young indigenous men and women decide it's time to fight back with their lives on the line. To live and die for you dream, your purpose, your people is better than to live and die under opression and humiliation."

Read more: http://nativeamerican.proboards.com/thread/1186/ache-people-paraguay-brazil?page=1#ixzz40O43jqRJ

Yeah. A gentlemans agreement between the Chief/tribe and an individual is a thing of the past- now that we have immorals like BHP stuffing the show up on a grand scale, and guvments full of their puppets worldwide. I'd like to go out with a couple of detectors with a few Elders and young bucks here,but the amalgamated "corporations"(aptly named) won't have a bar of it. They have effectively over-ridden the wishes of the locals, and their corporate puppets in Canberra have written it into law, for fear of losing money to deserving and innovative individuals with a bit of get up and go. Can't have that , Ay! Aboriginal Australia and individual rights have both been neutered by political bastardry and a compliant and distanced High Court...AGAIN!

My only advice to the South American Aboriginals would be to go after Spain. They were the first people to go in and looting, plundering, pillaging the native people of the continent. As long as Spain maintains the stance that all abandoned Spanish galleons can be rightfully claimed as theirs, make Spain give it all back.

Latest posts