New Australian Citizenship test

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Effective from November 15th , there will be a revised set of questions.

My question is , i got all the questions correct in the practice test ,but only got a pass mark of 85 %. Why only 85 % ?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/test-and-interview/prepare-for-test/practice-test-new

1600337311_test.jpg

Just starting, I took the test as well.

Australian citizenship practice test results
Your mark was
%
You answered all of the Australian Values questions correctly.

Congratulations you have passed the Australian citizenship practice test.

Too easy ....

Regardless of what they do to get citizenship if they never try to assimilate we'll always have problems.

They make all sorts of excuses why it's harder these days but anyone that was an immigrant in the 50's would know how difficult it was ...... BUT they/we/me took it on the chin, learned to wear the occasional derogatory insult and slowly earned (?) a bit of respect.
Naturally this respect grew exponentially once the "locals"realised how delicious pizza, pasta, schnitzel, pho, laksa, curries, shasimi really are.

1600338953_2c721810-0121-4370-ad97-16262720d725_1_201_a.jpg

Your mark was

%
You answered all of the Australian Values questions correctly.
Congratulations you have passed the Australian citizenship practice test.

Restart practice test

Yaaaaaa. I am an Aussie. OMG! OMG ! I feel tho amathing. It is too much to take in. :D

Teemore said:
Too easy ....

Regardless of what they do to get citizenship if they never try to assimilate we'll always have problems.

They make all sorts of excuses why it's harder these days but anyone that was an immigrant in the 50's would know how difficult it was ...... BUT they/we/me took it on the chin, learned to wear the occasional derogatory insult and slowly earned (?) a bit of respect.
Naturally this respect grew exponentially once the "locals"realised how delicious pizza, pasta, schnitzel, pho, laksa, curries, shasimi really are.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...21810-0121-4370-ad97-16262720d725_1_201_a.jpg
Question 19 is all wrong.
True Aussies will punch on :lol:

just starting said:
Effective from November 15th , there will be a revised set of questions.

My question is , i got all the questions correct in the practice test ,but only got a pass mark of 85 %. Why only 85 % ?

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/test-and-interview/prepare-for-test/practice-test-new

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/14279/1600337311_test.jpg

All of the questions you got right you got right but ya didn't get all of the test questions right so therefore 85% but because you got all of your right questions right then that's 100%. of all tha wunz ya got right:D :eek: :argh: :p :playful:

aussiefarmer said:
Its obvious theres one right answer , one thats ok and one wrong answer , thats the touchy feely sing combiyah kinda fairy land we live in, you cant say someones wrong when they aint right....

Should do test with all the really wrong answers and see if they will still let us in .
Tried that and still got 40 %

Your mark was
90%
You did not answer all of the Australian Values questions correctly.

This means you have failed the Australian citizenship practice test. Please try again.

The pass mark is 75% and you must answer all of the Australian Values questions correctly.

Hard Luck said:
Your mark was
90%
You did not answer all of the Australian Values questions correctly.

This means you have failed the Australian citizenship practice test. Please try again.

The pass mark is 75% and you must answer all of the Australian Values questions correctly.

Well, you aren`t going to be kicked out any time soon, Hard luck. The borders are closed !!!

6. Which of these is an example of freedom of speech?
a. People can peacefully protest against a government action - as long as they are not residents of Victoria :lol: :lol: :p
b. Men and women are treated equally in a court of law
c. Australians are free to not follow a religion

Latest posts