NBN Choices

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all who have given their advice. Iinet and TPG are one and the same and Exetel might be my choice with their NBN50 Plan. Still plenty of time to consider all these.
Thanks again.
Jaros.

I am still considering which co. is best in my area--only asking for some help from people who are actual users of the product. I reckon we will be about the last in Australia to be connected with all the roadworks and infrastructure relocations going on due to the road widening of Wynnum Rd. 2 yrs so far...............

Well Jaros, you might be the last connected but I will never be connected. Okay, I live in the bush here in Qld and for a landline, which I no longer have, you get old copper cable that gives up every now and then. One time they had so much trouble tracing the cable, they just laid in a bypass. A bit like heart surgery.

I use Optus for my phones and internet, and I can't speak too highly of them. Had a big debate with them on usage charges once, and ended up getting my bill discounted by 50%. We use wireless where we are and that's 16k from their tower. Remarkably we have line of site, okay I can't see it but it is so. My speeds are excellent. We subscribe to Netflix and have no problem whatsoever in getting great reception. My experience in Brisbane with clients who are on NBN would have turned me off it anyway.

Anyway Jaros, just my thoughts for what they are worth.

You already have Foxtel, so why not stick with them... Been with them for close to 10yrs and had no issues even during change-over to NBN (not better network)...

LW...

Skymuster 'plus' is out now too for the bushies...
If you cannot get good internet any other way, contact Skymuster.

New to the Benalla region but had to go with iiNet...aussie customer support based in Adelaide...
Their Fritzbox router is awesome and the webpage is simple to navigate..
Prices based on what level of data speed and data amounts are pretty reasonable too.

Was a big fan of theirs when I was in Melb and can't really fault them over 2 times ive been with them... :Y: :Y:

Latest posts