Mt Stuart Station Tibooburra NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read somewhere about Mount Stuart Station is a farmstay and camping, pay to detect property but not sure whats going on as it's up for sale.
I believe there is a mining lease on the property but the owner is allowed give access to his property
This may have changed in the last few years but the guys name is Mark and lives in town or did
https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-livestock-nsw-tibooburra-7737531
Want to buy a property :eek: I think it has a Gold mining lease on it though
Maybe someone here knows whats going on :Y:

That time of year, everyone is passing through or already here for a bit of yella on Mt Stuart stn. Please don't camp near dams as the stn is currently dry as and stock have little options. I'm a yearly regular sitting on top of the hill having a beer and people watching, Currently 2 caravans are attempting to park next to dams resulting in 300 sheep bolting when they should be doing their stuff. Pretty sure these people only moved due to no phone service. Please don't be them. Could be an honest mistake on their behalf. Don't camp within 500m of a dam. Cheers Diz

That time of year, everyone is passing through or already here for a bit of yella on Mt Stuart stn. Please don't camp near dams as the stn is currently dry as and stock have little options. I'm a yearly regular sitting on top of the hill having a beer and people watching, Currently 2 caravans are attempting to park next to dams resulting in 300 sheep bolting when they should be doing their stuff. Pretty sure these people only moved due to no phone service. Please don't be them. Could be an honest mistake on their behalf. Don't camp within 500m of a dam. Cheers Diz
The other thing I've observed out at Tibooburra, and other dry places, is there is a lot more snake activity near the water.

Latest posts