motorised trommel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer :(
Could not the same be said for using a pump to feed water to a highbanker or sluice then???

any chance of getting a few more details of that trommel Redfin please... such as location and rough price if you have any idea.I would appreciate if you could get back to me via [email protected] . I'm in South Australia mid north and was going to make up a trommell do add onto my screening plant (opal) or if any other members know of another bit of kit someplace please contact me. Thanks

Will be going past it in a week or so, will grab what details I can from the claim markers.

Easy test, has anyone ever been busted for using a motorised Tromell as a small time prospector in NSW?

Shite...we are all law breakers :mad:

If I have to leave my Bio-mechanical elbows at home, how am I going to swirl my pan? :rolleyes:

I had some thoughts on this in the Walbanker pages. :) :)
I suppose that any type of drive whether it be either chain, gear or belt "Driven" by
either an impeller or turbine would be classified as a "Mechanical Advantage".

Thanks Redfin.what state / area is it by the way please. I am in Vietnam untill the end of this month but would be keen to have a look at it soon if it is for sale.

Thanks again

Valid point about a trommel thats water powerd,never really looked into the law side of it to see if its if its classed as mechanical,could be a big grey area and grey areas usually leeds to a NO you cant use them........i have experimented with a solar powerd 12v one didnt work as well as i had hoped,so i scraped it.dont think i'll give up on this one though just means one less item to drag around the bush,gotta say this tin foil hat is starting to get rather annoying 8)

Latest posts