Minelabs on Special

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Surf P.I. kit costs around $200 -- retail. If you know what you are doing it can be a decent detector. you can google it .
'' Technology '' is Very expensive apparently. :|

Slipped you made your point but its gettin old now,maybe you should start your own thread.

Personally i don't have the knowledge or expertise to build my own detector or improve on existing technology so i really complain about technology i know very little about.

Maybe one day someone will work out what it is that's unique about gold thats detectable and separate from all other metals.
Until then we make the best of what's available and what we can afford.

For me thats going to an SDC2300 soon, i dont care for the upcoming minelab detector who really wants to dig up to 3 meters? only a select few i would imagine.

These specials have come just at the right time for me so im happy for now.

yep nobody's forcing you to buy their products. Don't like whats on offer, make your own or buy from a competitor. Detecting has been one of the cheaper hobbies for me. Any motoring enthusiast will most likely agree. My gpx4500 is way cheaper to run than my DR650 or fishing boat.

Specials are awesome :)

Yeah I'm with the last 2 posts. Detecting is just about the cheapest hobby I've ever had also. Sick of hearing the whining about prices and how easy it is to build a detector as good or better than ML. Threads totally drifting off topic, this thread has nothing to do with a surf PI kit either.

Upsetting princesses? Experienced and good contributors to this forum are hardly posting now due to crap from new members trying to drive home a generally meaningless point.

I'm not having a go at anyone directly but this crap has to stop otherwise no one will want to contribute anymore, calling people names is childish.

nuggetino said:
... is way cheaper to run than my DR650 ....

I've got me one of those things too :)
Its one of the reasons the 2300, and even the ATX appeal to me. The fact they are both great detectors and also extremely portable, means I could carry one on the DR and combine two great hobbies.

As a newbie I hired both the 5000 and 2300, as they are two of the best. Being on special, or not on special, doesn't change that fact. Specials are nothing new to any type of business, and no matter what is coming next from Minelab, this is a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts