Detectors for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A friend has asked me to post these up here. Im trying to get the photos from my email to here.
FOR SALE

Minelab SDC2300 (purchased new in 2016). All standard inclusions plus a cover and harness and extra batteries.

$2800 Available in Cairns, Qld.

Minelab GPX5000 (purchased new in 2014). All standard inclusions plus:
3 Nugget Finder coils - Sadie with spare skid plate; 14 x 9 Evolution (needs new skid plate); 24 x 12 Evolution with spare skid plate
Pro-swing Harness
Spare power cord
Spare shafts and S-handle shaft
Push me - Pull me Handle

$3800 Available in Cairns, Qld

Can be posted at buyers expense.

1645345764_f14cd486-eedf-49af-a347-737712de5375.jpg

1645345764_442fe1b3-e3f2-4d15-813c-445442b049cf.jpg

I can get some more photos if needed. These are very genuine people and are willing to look at realistic offers. Cheers Rick

dam it said:
One of the early SDC2300 ( Darker Blue )
IMO They are the better machines compared to the newer one,s ( Lighter Blue ) :Y:
Anyone who,s owned a couple of SDC,S will know what I mean

???? only ever owned the old (2014) version (sold recently $2800 with extras, including SP01), probably a 95%+ hit rate on the gold (new owner is doing pretty well with it as well), just curious if/why they may be better?

Both bargains if anyones shopping ....

Teemore said:
dam it said:
One of the early SDC2300 ( Darker Blue )
IMO They are the better machines compared to the newer one,s ( Lighter Blue ) :Y:
Anyone who,s owned a couple of SDC,S will know what I mean

???? only ever owned the old (2014) version (sold recently $2800 with extras, including SP01), probably a 95%+ hit rate on the gold (new owner is doing pretty well with it as well), just curious if/why they may be better?

Both bargains if anyones shopping ....
:argh: Im NO Tec expert Dont work for MineLab never have .
With that being said ; Just my thoughts .
Ive owned several SDC over the years & noticed around the end of 2016 a slight color change ( Darkish Blue ) Then ( Lighter Blue )
A few other people I know brought New SDC in 2017 a couple had to be send back to MineLab something to do with lose connections in side .
Maybe parts were sourced from another supplier maybe assembled cheaper company , I dont know :(

In the next few months we are going to see the prices of all gear rise at the retail shop,

If it is a good buy now, then someone should tag it and get it before we have ridiculous retail prices, it called inflation, it is coming to a shop near you.

;)

Thanks Peter. The owners are heading towards Darwin early next week and hoped to sell it before they left. Theyre leaving it with me and are reasonably firm at that price. I agree it is very good value.

Gypsyd said:
SDC-2300 Latest model I brought a few months ago but unable to use from neck & back Surgery its NEW never used I am not able to walk very far so I am letting it go with extras $3950 it cost me more than that and has full Warranty

Sounds good, start your own thread :) kemjak57 was being polite and frank :beer:

Etiquette :D

A friend has asked me to post these up here. Im trying to get the photos from my email to here.
FOR SALE

Minelab SDC2300 (purchased new in 2016). All standard inclusions plus a cover and harness and extra batteries.

$2800 Available in Cairns, Qld.

Minelab GPX5000 (purchased new in 2014). All standard inclusions plus:
3 Nugget Finder coils - Sadie with spare skid plate; 14 x 9 Evolution (needs new skid plate); 24 x 12 Evolution with spare skid plate
Pro-swing Harness
Spare power cord
Spare shafts and S-handle shaft
Push me - Pull me Handle

$3800 Available in Cairns, Qld

Can be posted at buyers expense.
How much to hire all equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts