Minelab won't like this..?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been interesting to have had the SDC run over the area first and then the 4500.
Assumption would be that the SDC would have cleaned the crap (and maybe picked up 1 or 2 pieces of the gold and then the 4500 may have picked the deeper targets ..... either way I use both and find heaps of lead and gold that the 4800/Elite missed.
Maybe just my setup but ????
Cheers T.

Oh and by the way .... MInelab wouldn't care ... both their machines.

Nice gold! Not sure I'd agree with the GPX4500 getting more than the SDC in general. Could have gone either way with the lead/gold ratio? What's the difference between the new generation of coils vs old? Thought a mono is a mono is a mono? Better insulation or has the litz wire been superceded?

From what I can gather it's a new type of flat litz wire that gives or allows a flat/flatter winding & increase in sensitivity. Not 100% sure though - anyone got $500 & I'll pull one apart & have a look see :lol:
Maybe Stoppsy might know exactly what's going on inside to make them better?

Sorry guys ,some of that lead was at different spots and thrown in together..the 2300 got the small shot that the 4500 missed..was pretty small shot..I don't know what they would have been shooting..that bigger lead was from different ground

Spot on Marty..I was really surprised the 4500 didn't leave any gold behind for the 2300 to find cant be doing that much wrong lol..

Latest posts