Minelab GPX 4500 best wireless head phones ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Asking for a friend , best wireless head phones for GPX 4500 , and supplier ?

Will my wireless head phones from NOX 800 work ? Not tried them yet , we are 270 kms. apart .

Asking for a friend , best wireless head phones for GPX 4500 , and supplier ?

Will my wireless head phones from NOX 800 work ? Not tried them yet , we are 270 kms. apart .
The GPX series detectors aren't fitted with wireless functionality.
To fit wireless capability, you will need a transmitter which plugs into the GPX battery box audio socket along with a matching receiver into which you plug your headset.
Some Headsets (Bluetooth) have the receiver built into the headset in the same manner as the unit provided with the Equinox.
Minelab sell a suitable unit, give Minersden a call.

Happy googling

The GPX series detectors aren't fitted with wireless functionality.
To fit wireless capability, you will need a transmitter which plugs into the GPX battery box audio socket along with a matching receiver into which you plug your headset.
Some Headsets (Bluetooth) have the receiver built into the headset in the same manner as the unit provided with the Equinox.
Minelab sell a suitable unit, give Minersden a call.

Happy googling
I understand that you need to plug in a transmitter to the detector and a receiver on the head phones . Minelab do sell one for about $400 . Is there any others on the market ? Better or worse ???

I understand that you need to plug in a transmitter to the detector and a receiver on the head phones . Minelab do sell one for about $400 . Is there any others on the market ? Better or worse ???
Have a chat with Mick at https://www.detectronicsaustralia.com/shop, he may be able to assist. I can vouch for Mick's technical knowledge and service though I've never tried his Wireless Battery System

Latest posts