Me & my at pro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've updated my headphones to ear buds with ear hook. To accomidate my larger hat. (Mrs Silver's suggestion)The difference is astounding so i have been going over old ground listening for those deep targets.
1455176129_image.jpeg
1455176149_image.jpeg
. The results speak for themself.

That is,... a nice black tripple 8 penny Dave,...Wow. :p :p :eek:
Great results from previously done ground. :D

They were the ornate peices on the door frame that took the shaft when you closed the door, they protected the door frame from wear and tear and enabled the door to stay shut when locked,... and they looked damn nice hey ! ;) :D

Triple Florins in a coin spil :eek: l,... awsome predecimal day happening for you Dave 8) :cool: ,...where's a thrippy when you want one for a full house hey !
Were they set down nicely or a full on stumble and fall coin spill spread ? :D

silver said:
Triple Florins in a coin spil :eek: l,... awsome predecimal day happening for you Dave 8) :cool: ,...where's a thrippy when you want one for a full house hey !
Were they set down nicely or a full on stumble and fall coin spill spread ? :D
Florins in a stack penniei only inches by. The hole was 4 inch round 8 inches deep.
1455531254_image.jpeg

I scored three florins stacked like that once long ago,.. set right down and walked away from,.... your the first to touch them since someone else's momentary lapse of memory Dave. Great fun scoring lots in one hole hey,.. my empathy is fully blown on this one,... great find. :eek: :D

Latest posts