Lunch at Noojee

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. First actual post apart from my introduction. Taking the missus to Noojee to the Tool Shed for lunch this Sunday and as Im gonna set my highbanker up for a trial run at home to see if hoses leak etc etc and thought it would be a good opportunity to get a bucket of classified material from one of the streams up there to run through it. On the maps I see that Deep creek and Loch river are close to where we are going. Just want to ask if anyone has tried either of these and if so which one might be better to try or whether there is a better place nearby to checkout.
Happy hunting and thanks in advance.

Hi Sharpy,

How was the Toolshed? It's usually a great feed there and a decent atmosphere on a Sunday. Did you set up the highbanker? I'm not aware of either of those creeks producing anything but I only ever explore old mines and never hunt for the yellow stuff so I could be wrong. Pretty sure i've heard Icy Creek mentioned a few times in regards to panning etc which is only a little bit further to the East of Noojee.

Sorry for the late reply jakar I didn't get a notification and just thought I'd check any way. The Parma was magnificent and there was a car rally as well. Didn't take the highbanker but got less than a quarter of a bucket of dirt from loch river but didn't get to deep creek as it was getting late.i got 2 flecks of gold (I refer to anything larger than a spec lol) so that's enough to keep me interested but if I go again I think I'll just take the river sluice until I find a good spot that might yield a bit more. Takes awhile setting up highbanker and pumps etc. cheers mate

Latest posts