Lower White detector shaft

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I have a whites detector on order . I also have a few minelab lower shafts is there any way they can be made to fit the whites as I believe they are a different size thanks john :)

Can I ask what benefit would be gained from using the ML lower shaft, is it longer or something?

They are longer and need to be cut shorter and what I do is fit them into the TDI shaft "true" drill a small hole first remove and finish the hole with the right size then fit the plastic button. I was going to suggest this for your Sadie coil nugget' also you can grind the minelab shaft down and drill the hole bigger to fit the whites coils using a washer each side.

Hi Nugget Its not that there is any advantage with M/L shafts all my coils are on M/L shafts as I am using a 4500 .I am going to buy a spp I like to just change the shafts with coil all ready mounted on them when trying another coil , 10x5 nf,8 ml ,10x5 ml dd. 11 mono &dd. 14x7nf they are all on m/l shafts :) regards john

Old hand' you can just slide them in without cutting or drilling you just do it up tight they do hold ok.

Latest posts