Loving our new hobby!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

My other half and I are just getting started with this awesome new hobby, and we're really enjoying ourselves so far. This forum has been an amazing resource for info and advice!

We've watched alot of YouTube vids and done a fair bit of research to try and learn as much as we can. We're also making our own youtube vids of our journey along the way. So far we've found the prospecting community to be full of amazingly kind and knowledgeable people, so thank you all for being so welcoming :)

We're not in it for the big bucks, we just love getting away from the daily grind and being out and about in the gorgeous Aussie bush. Who knows, maybe one day we'll strike it rich, but for now we're just enjoying ourselves and having a heap of fun.

We wish you all the very best of luck in your hunt for those elusive giant nuggets, maybe we'll see you out there someday :D :goldpan: :goldnugget:

Speak for yourself! I'm in it for the megabucks lady. But seriously im glad you finally joined PA, this place is incredible. About time we stopped lurking and started yakking it up in here. Btw I posted our videos in the members YouTube section. Oh and take a look at the Today I Made board it's insane, there are some seriously talented people in here :eek:

Welcome aboard guys its a great place to learn, and don t be afraid to ask questions even if you think their dumb, we all have, and someone on here will have the answer.
Jim

Thank you all for such an amazing welcome! :)

This forum truly has such a wonderful community of like minded and friendly people involved.

Apologies for the delay in responding, we spent another beautiful day panning, sluicing and generally digging in the dirt.
Lots of mud and water and a shiny speck or two, but no giant nuggets...yet

Latest posts