Lost $50k Nugget in WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1592978084_31b54bf1fcbc6ab6b24b185afc390491.jpg

I did see a post the other day about this nugget being found,then a couple of days later it being lost,it has to be the funniest thing to happen in 2020

I remember once pulling over for a piddle.
As I hopped back in, lifting up my leg into the ute forced my gold bottle up out of my pocket and dropped onto the ground as I shut the door.

About two days later I got a call from the fuzz saying some wonderful person had handed it.

They tracked me as it was a prescription pill bottle and my name and the pharmacy was on the was on the label.
There was just under an ounce in the bottle and not a bit was missing.

Maybe the old guy did lose it. It happens.....it happened to me.

What amazes me is the amount of people who think it's hilarious. I wonder if it would still be hilarious if it happened to them?

The poor old bugger must have been beside himself. I know I was sweating bullets and mine was under an ounce.

Yep. In the glove box. Got everyone within cooee looking for it, walking up and down the roadsides, highways, contacted the news and.....derrrr....I found it in my glove box. Reminds me of the dimwit that contacted 7 news who came to the shopping centre and did a story on the "Stolen car in the car park with a poor ladies dog inside!" Oh how could it happen!?
Until a person came up to the news crew and said "hey, that car and dog, its on the level above!"
A whole world of dumb these days. Im at a loss that we dont hear of thousands of people each week electrocuting themselves in the shower trying to dry their hair with the water running!

As you get older , you forget things and one change in your normal procedures can throw your whole routine out and confuse you . Might have been travelling in a different car than he normally does and it threw his routine out. Maybe he always kept it in the boot of his other car and stored it in a different place in the car he was in on this trip . Old age can do this. Trust me. Seen it and done myself.

Latest posts