Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just posted the ad. Saw another thing, similar, on fleabay the other day and couldn't believe people are gullible enough to believe that blurb.
I queried that machine in an earlier post of mine. The so-called long range detectors are all scams.
So thought I'd do a bit of tongue-in-cheek to remind others of that.
But, bugger it, haven't sold any yet :)

1384075102_480px-iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

He's not conceding that this thing can find anything. He's simply stating that if the purchaser is happy with whatever they believe they are finding with it, then there's no reason to deny them anything that helps make them happy. Like a kid with a dummy. Or a dog a bone. In fact both of those would work as well as the 'Rangertell".

Mozzie- that is magnificent!! That gets a big LOL from me. The certificate is a cracker. It has been getting 30+ views in the hour.

Mozzie, you have 34 people wathing it per hour. Thats 1 sucker every 2 minutes - unless its us from the forum having a laugh. Thats brilliant. I love you description and cant stop giggling. Lets see how long it stays there. :D :D :D

So honest I'd buy one on the spot lol. People buy unbelievable things and pay top dollar for them too lol. Good on ya!

Original! love honesty in advertising, I like the Extra bonus even more! A device that does nothing to start with but keeps on giving once you figure out how to get it to start giving!

Cheers, Tone

Thanks all for your great feedback on my item http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/200985882169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Quick update: Over 350 page views and counting. Out into other forums, and Facebook. Hoping to turn it International.

I'm planning a YouTube presentation, to advertise my product, and have written Minelab asking permission to mention their name. As being a provider of exceptional products, a direct opposite of that which I'm offering.

Have emailed Carl Moreland at Geotech, here's his take on these products (thanks Ben78) http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=main.dat
and, after directing him to my Ebay ad, told him I was claiming the $25000 reward http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reward.dat

After all, my Long Range Detector does exactly as promised.
He's emailed me back telling me he loves my ad, but has made no mention of the reward.

Anyway, it's been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing how far this thing goes. Anything we can do to raise consumer awareness of scam products is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Stay tuned, more fun to come. :lol:

Good work mate. I just merged your topics to try and keep the discussion all together.

Very solid marketing mate, I'm very tempted to buy one :lol:. Feel free to chuck in a Prospecting Australia plug if you want to ;)

Nearly 800 page views, 18 watchers and 1 sale in only 2 days. Writing the buyer to ensure that he knows he's getting an absolute dud.

The following message from a Chinese mob:

Possible specifications of your device and the mechanism of its work and if possible video demonstration of the method of use and whether achieve results close to major companies producing this kind of products please explain ...

My reply: Due to the possibility of duplication of our wonderful piece of technology the actual specifications, and mechanisms, of this device will be kept, by us, a closely guarded industry secret. We are currently producing a video which will describe, in greater depth, that which our ad does. Please take the time to study our ad and note that we have, indeed, provided a truthful description of these superb devices.

The message seems to be getting out there, and if I can stop just one person getting shafted by these dud products then it'll be worth it.

Oh, and Nugget, I'd chuck ya one for the draw but I'm hoping that all recognise these things for what they really are and not want one.

You totally SHOULD do a giveaway mate, i think like myself, many other members would love one purely for the comical value... Not that i think many would be willing to actually PAY for one :lol:

Can't wait for your video mate!

Mozzie what translating Chinese engine have you used :) congratulation for nothing LoL

Latest posts