lake eildon weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prospecting puppy

Brendan Boughton
Reaction score
Great weather on the lake this weekend, 10 fish caught in total with 2 also lost at the boat. 8 were big enough to keep so 4 for each of us. September new moon strikes again. Will upload photo when i can figure it out. Picture size too big.

Is the water touching the top boat ramps yet? Went down a fair bit from when I was driving through it through out the year. Unless it was higher than usual at the start of the year..that would make sense too..

Its down 26% than this time last year. I normal campsite was 60 metres from the bank when its normally 5. You can still get the boat in easily though at jews creek.

I have a map somewhere of the mansfield goldfields and many listed mines. Cant think of where those creeks were, but ill certainly give it a go, cheers:)

I attempted Maindample / Royaltown but all fenced into farm now

I've been known to frequent the Delatight Arm on occasions to chase a Murray Cop or two, or a feed of reddies.

1442141353_f89.jpg

AtomRat said:
I have a map somewhere of the mansfield goldfields and many listed mines. Cant think of where those creeks were, but ill certainly give it a go, cheers:)

I attempted Maindample / Royaltown but all fenced into farm now
First creek is 10mins past kevington

Latest posts