KAWEENSLANDA!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 7.62n .. I didn't expect that from a man of your caliber .. um, I mean, well, you now ... Nowra?
Hey, and a far more important note, .. is the fishing still good down at/around Greenwell Point? .. I've got many very happy
memories of me, the boy, and the little tiinny on the river down there.

Just sayin..... :D :p
1496208046_13256084_1757973887772269_6824256415395056052_n.jpg

LoneWolf said:
That's a LOW BLOW there Ramjet...... I love it ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

and GO QUEENSLAND... :party: ]:D

Where the Hell is Nyngan :rolleyes: ]:D

LW....

My home town. Centre of NSW. I don't really follow the footy anymore after I found a REAL sport to play and follow. So I post that up anytime others are getting excited. No one has ever heard of Nyngan so.... :p

Palmer Digger said:
Thanks 7.62n .. I didn't expect that from a man of your caliber .. um, I mean, well, you now ... Nowra?
Hey, and a far more important note, .. is the fishing still good down at/around Greenwell Point? .. I've got many very happy
memories of me, the boy, and the little tiinny on the river down there.
fishing down this way is getting better
they stopped commercial fishing in the bay and basin about 8 years ago i think it was and the fish are getting big in there now
my 2ic lived at Greenwell Point had he said the fishing there was getting better and better every year
QLD to WIN 3 to 0 :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ]:D ]:D ]:D :party: :party: :party:
the following MAY upset some blues so please do not watch if you cry easy ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D but i dont mind ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D now what was the final score QLD 52 :lol: :lol: :lol: NSW 6
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZTaI983wk[/video]

Ramjet said:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH so funny millions of clowns out of work i find one on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
well done mate i will have to use that one at work ]:D ]:D ]:D
got over 100 people work for me and i believe they already think that at this time of the year well come to think of it they may thing that all year mmmmm have to check that
we will see who is laughing after the last game has been played :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LoneWolf said:
Yeh Cool :Y: , I used to play Roller Hockey in the past...Ok.. Good Sport Good Choice...Far better than Bowls.. Leave that for Later on in Life ]:D

LW...

My sons and I started in Roller hockey. I have a gold medal for Aussie champs in the old farts division (masters). My eldest and middle son played for Australia in roller hockey and the eldest did the same in Ice hockey.

I played here in Newy in the Masters games in Ice Hockey. One of the most fun experiences of my life.

Latest posts