Jake the peg

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1404190307_drop-the-soap.jpg

Old Rolfe Harris hey, never liked that clown after the way he treated sheet metal with the wibbling and wobbling of the bloody thing.
He's in the UK............hung, drawn, and quarterd i say........... :mad:

The question is, how many other celebrities and rock stars out there bedded underage girls in their hey day, I could imagine quite a few, even the beatles would have probably been guilty of this many moons ago. Rolf's problem is that he couldn't keep his hand to himself throughout his whole career.

Goldpick said:
The question is, how many other celebrities and rock stars out there bedded underage girls in their hey day, I could imagine quite a few, even the beatles would have probably been guilty of this many moons ago. Rolf's problem is that he couldn't keep his hand to himself throughout his whole career.
Pardon me but I think that comment is almost condoning his actions/ behaviour. Anyone who takes advantage of kids has no place on this planet.

:mad: EXTERMINATE THE FILTHY MAGGOTS :mad:
Any bastard found guilty of even a hint of intent to abuse a child should be exterminated ... They should never be given the opportunity to carry out their desires . NO SECOND CHANCE!! :mad:

I don't know why Rolf's family would want to be seen entering and leaving court with him. Unless they have known about it all along, the way they left court all together was creepy... :|

Martin said:
I don't know why Rolf's family would want to be seen entering and leaving court with him. Unless they have known about it all along, the way they left court all together was creepy... :|

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because of the wonderful adversarial court based system in the UK - which we inherited - let the appeals process begin. He will have to wait to be sentenced to start this process and having a shed load of $$, I am sure a band of very clever QCs will delay this process to the point he will get home detention only. Now, if he is sentenced, does his time and lives, the UK are quite within their rights to have thrown out of the UK as he is an Australian citizen. And now, let the Civil Actions begin, where it is inquisitorial and the burden of proof is then on old Rolfy boy,not the prosecutors - the victims will have a field day cleaning the old bastard out.

His facebook page is copping heaps.

Redfin is right.
Money/inheritance has to be the reason that his daughter is sticking by the scumbag, Remember she tore up his painting in discussed when she found out.

Wouldn't you disown a family member if it was you, I know I would...

Still more accussations and possible charges to come. poor ol queenie and the gang, another one bites the dust. they were best mates with that
evil mongrel Saville too. he must be burning in hell.

Latest posts