Is this the future we all want?? The DEATH OF THE COIN

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoL

Mc Donalds in Shenzhen and Guangzhou still take cash! I had to try and tastes the same too. Like everywhere else there cash still talks.
This maybe the future there and here. At present we have nothing to worry about so rest easy.

:D

From what I can see, it is not saying that cash is not accepted, and although he could not get his card to work they did have a card reader (so use cards themselves). We already have bar codes here that our phones can read and charge our account - it is just an alternative to using cards (not instead of cards) - probably convenient.

The scary things are the linking of databases (which we did not permit until we modified security legislation, and which is not done automatically to the population as a whole)), and the "social values" databases that China is starting to collect on people. Run up too many and you are restricted in holiday travel, etc. I doubt if we will have it to the same degree in my lifetime, but I'm sure we will have things like automatic fines charged to our accounts.

Latest posts