Is this racism ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez you guys have all been conned

Its a conspiracy by drop bears to get you all bickering among yourselves so they can pick you off one at a time without anyone noticing.

I cant believe you lot didnt notice already 8.(

It's all those racist road signs that are the problem. Black horses crossing, black speed humps, black man road works in progress. The list just goes on.

As well as the DRUG road signs
Reduce speed now.
prepare to reduce speed.
or STOP Road works ahead..........hell if the road works why do we have to stop.

Agree Headsup.....Drop Bears are just hanging waiting to drop.

Being proudly from Vic, (aka Mexico) i can only say great things about the rest of the country. Mostly because the less people here enjoying it the more for me. I love when those north of the border come here bag out and go home, its crowded enough, more fish in the boat! Ive never seen a croc in the water, a came toad in the back yard or boarded up the windows for a cyclone. Gotta say though south coast nsw does draw me interstate quite a bit. The winter sorts a few out...chipping ice off a windscreen sorts out the men from the boys.

dryhorrors said:
lol shane, disturbing images cheers mate, btw check your email mate
drys

Check what about my email. Its working fine. Did you send me a message?

loamer said:
As a Victorian (you know the place - we have real goldfields) I was going to write something witty, but I was always taught not to pick on the intellectually handicapped.
Being from NSW.. I'm a cockroach......being called a Mexican isn't that bad! ;)

I'm utterly disgusted with all this interstate rivalry, it's just terrible, why can't we all just get along?? Besides, we all know, that South Australians are PROOF, that Tasmanians can swim!

;) :p

Cheers, Paul.

Goldtarget said:
Being proudly from Vic, (aka Mexico) i can only say great things about the rest of the country. Mostly because the less people here enjoying it the more for me. I love when those north of the border come here bag out and go home, its crowded enough, more fish in the boat! Ive never seen a croc in the water, a came toad in the back yard or boarded up the windows for a cyclone. Gotta say though south coast nsw does draw me interstate quite a bit. The winter sorts a few out...chipping ice off a windscreen sorts out the men from the boys.

.... and we get four seasons in a year not two. I fly interstate a bit with my job and when on the ground back in Melbourne, and when the engines stop and the doors open to the brisk clean air rolling in from the southern oceans the whinning that you are hearing isn't coming from the engines it's from guess who ??

casper

1392458139_aavic.jpg

They say that the more south you go, you actualy get shorter, now people have said that this is caused by gravity, i am part per part, Not sure, does seem viable

As the say, a Victorian is Only a Tasmanian that can swim. Someone from South Australia is a Tasmanian who can't swim straight! Boom Tish. Please don't ban me from this forum. :D

sounds right to me mate been to Victoria and tas herd banjo music till I crossed back in to nsw :lol:

charlie123 said:
Is the dialect still yeah but nah mate

yeah nah yeah mate

:8

that was secretly brought in to our lingo by ASIO secret service agents so when world war three breaks out it will confuse the enemy

8)

seriously whoever snuck that in to our collective consciousness should be put in front of the firing squad and shot every day for a week until they apologise :D

Latest posts