IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teemore said:
If the AFL had the guts they'd list the numbers from ALL clubs, Cheers T.

It's the Players Association that get the tests done in the off season, when it's no-ones business other than their own what they do (I guess) ...... I didnt think the AFL have much to do with this?

And anyone that says that there's an AFL or NRL club out there that is immune to any of their players taking of illicite drugs has his/her head in the clouds ....

OK, last week nobody told the boys at Collingwood the season was starting, and they weren't ready ;) but now they know, and we should be ready to give the Tiges a walloping tonight.
Go the mighty pies!!!!!

Breaking News !
Collingwood FC are removing all white lines from jumpers.
1459490165_image.jpeg

Players can't be trusted :eek:

It's like a 'stealth' guernsey. I like it, perfect if we play at night and they dim the lights :lol:

Anyone want to share the line for any game this round?

All kidding aside I'll take any betting tips you blokes have along the season. I deal in Sports bet, William Hill online, and take tab in advance. Multi deals a specialty.

Last year was a shocker for me but I'm all ears if you have any suggestions.

Alright everybody throwing their 2 cents in!!

BigWave is correct :p

Geelong Premiers 2016!!

CARN THE CATS :D

I'm getting too old for those types of games. Mum and dad and my brother will be up in heaven doing a jig tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friend of mine has Locky's guernsey the night he got player of the match on a final.
I think it was that.
Don't follow Collingwood or any footy actually.
But have a few friends that played for the Eel's.
That's Parramatta for you guys down South.

madhatter said:

Geelong Premiers 2016!!

Recipients of the softest draw in the competition this year. They have 6 W they could get fielding a 12 man side and another 6 that Sellwood and Danger could be rested for the match and still win. 13 w for the year gives you finals.

SCROUNGER said:
I'm getting too old for those types of games. Mum and dad and my brother will be up in heaven doing a jig tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least you have someone calling the match on the inside ,.... I'm flying blind with a sister who couldn't care or irish jokes that have the winner shown with ten thousand ribbons tied on oak trees ,... rekon you've got the match calling in favorites in comparison ,..... that's if were going by a twilight call ! :eek:
winners showing by by 700 ribbons, it's only the side that's in doubt ! :lol:

Goldtarget said:
madhatter said:

Geelong Premiers 2016!!

Recipients of the softest draw in the competition this year. They have 6 W they could get fielding a 12 man side and another 6 that Sellwood and Danger could be rested for the match and still win. 13 w for the year gives you finals.

I'm a Bombers fan but don't think they will go to well this year, would be good for them to win a few though.
As my brother follows Cats, & my mum did, the Cats are my 2nd team & the ones I hope win this year.
Not sure about the easiest draw though, they had the Hawkes in Rnd 1.

ozziii said:
Goldtarget said:
madhatter said:

Geelong Premiers 2016!!

I'm a Bombers fan but don't think they will go to well this year, would be good for them to win a few though.
As my brother follows Cats, & my mum did, the Cats are my 2nd team & the ones I hope win this year.
Not sure about the easiest draw though, they had the Hawkes in Rnd 1.
Danger did the Hawks all by himself in RD 1 ozziii so the cats on a roll :lol:

Goldtarget said:

All kidding aside I'll take any betting tips you blokes have along the season. I deal in Sports bet, William Hill online, and take tab in advance. Multi deals a specialty.

You could take Adelaide at Etihad vs Tigers R3 1-39 in the usual places a little tighter than $3 tightening because of showndown goal fest.

You could try Suns away at Freo @ $5.50 drifting 1-39. Handy little zesty $15 punt with value.

Did you take my gift I gave you? Payed on $50. Tips like these ones dont come along everyday.

Goldtarget said:

If your into horses GT just bet on Buffering my mate got shares in him for a wedding present :eek:

Latest posts