IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOPS, just listening to the news and the breaking news is that 11 Collingwood players have tested positive in the latest hair sampling drug tests. I might have to try and get my money back.

Serious fellas, the ABC tv sports reporter said it was a breaking story on the 7 o'clock news. Bloody hell, my wife's a bombers supporter and i've been giving her and her team hell since the injecting scandal broke. Don't know how i'm gunna spin this to her if it's true.

1458813777_collingwood.jpg

1 in 4 likes the drugs , I was thinking the ratio would have been 1 in 2

Let's see the back pedal on this one :lol:

Mickkat12 said:
1 in 4 likes the drugs , I was thinking the ratio would have been 1 in 2

Let's see the back pedal on this one :lol:
It's obvious that we've been framed ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Bloody Carlton no doubt :lol:

The AFL have no one to blame but themselves for putting their head in the sand over the issue for too long now. It was only a matter of time before someone leaked out info on the true scale of drug usage amongst the players - and that's from all the AFL clubs, not just Collingwood.

Funny that Eddie McGuire seemed more miffed that the info was leaked out to the press in the first place, and on who the source was vs the fact that nearly half of his team are recreational drugs users. Mmm, maybe he knows something that we don't. :|

Well, the reporter was saying there were two other teams that had higher numbers of players testing positive. I think it's just the way of the world where in my day smoking dope and doing drugs was a way of rebelling, these days its seen as purely a recreational activity. Those numbers of one in four at Collingwood are probably in line with the everyday population of young people i'd reckon.

Good game last night Atom. Quality high speed competitive game to open the season on.

Go tigers.
A mate of mine used to live with collingwoods present best player, he reckons this player and team mates would regularly get wasted on pills and powders after game day and coz it's not detected after a few days it wasn't an issue being caught.
I did wonder how long this info would take to come into headlines. :|

Latest posts