I have a dream...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Stuck at home I was going through all my emails, and it occurred to me I could get around a fair chunk of this great planet and be greeted by friendly faces. Oddly I've let my passport lapse though, and was wondering how much I would go and see if life didn't get in the way, reconnecting with all those wonderful souls scattered across the globe in person. Sadly unless I win Tattslotto I think it will just remain my dream, waking up in a different place everyday carrying a camera with a pen and pad and telling all those wonderful stories.

So go on good people, if work wasn't in the way what's your dream?

well seeing as i was sacked a few weeks ago it has now opened up the chance to visit all the places that i have every wanted to see in our great land Australia
(done the overseas thing so thats out now)
and swing Khaleesi over as much of it as i can and visit places i know hold gold and rubies (not for from here)
and maybe somewhere in between make peace with the kids
1509703417_52.jpg

I would really like an A10 warthog.
And a BIG tromell
Seriously though I would like to build a boat with my son when he is old enough, my dad bought plans for one when I was young, but unfortunately, he dropped dead and we never got to do it.
That would be a nice project for me and the little terror.

kemjak57 said:
Occasional_panner said:
And a BIG tromell
Aren't they a scary piece of work. I'm a fan as well. Just spins me out when they light up a target :eek:
I'm building an RC 3m wingspan HS 129b they were the grandaddy of the A10, decades before their time, marvelous engineering the Germans had.

I'd be strolling around Ashford Castle, or be exploring deep down into the dungeons under Blarney Castle with torch in hand :D

Occasional_panner said:
And a BIG tromell
Seriously though I would like to build a boat with my son when he is old enough, my dad bought plans for one when I was young, but unfortunately, he dropped dead and we never got to do it.
That would be a nice project for me and the little terror.

Gunna need a big boat to land that toy on. :) It is truly an engineering marvel and the pilot sits in a bathtub while he flies it.

Cheers

Doug

OldGT said:
Stuck at home I was going through all my emails, and it occurred to me I could get around a fair chunk of this great planet and be greeted by friendly faces. Oddly I've let my passport lapse though, and was wondering how much I would go and see if life didn't get in the way, reconnecting with all those wonderful souls scattered across the globe in person. Sadly unless I win Tattslotto I think it will just remain my dream, waking up in a different place everyday carrying a camera with a pen and pad and telling all those wonderful stories.

So go on good people, if work wasn't in the way what's your dream?

We share a dream. I'm 30 and my goal is to retire by 40 and do just that. I had a taste of travel at 21 when I travelled around Australia for a year in a Kombi. Since then I've been many places in the world on short trips. Most of the wonderful people I've met have since settled down and started families etc and I'd love to meet up with them and connect with many more new friends in my travels. Back to work now though!

I have plenty of dreams too !!!!!

But thanks to a timely investment opportunity.
I am now putting together a set of goals, 1st one has been nailed - double my $$$, next one is buy a dual cab hilux looking good there too ;)
Next is take a cruise for the 1st time, planning is underway.
Leave without pay from work to enjoy life, who knows where life can lead??

My strategy involves Bitcoin & a 1% return/day on bitcoin literally anyone can do this as it is passive & requires no input.

cheers
Lee

rc62burke said:

I am now putting together a set of goals, 1st one has been nailed - double my $$$, next one is buy a dual cab hilux looking good there too ;)

My strategy involves Bitcoin & a 1% return/day on bitcoin literally anyone can do this as it is passive & requires no input.

cheers
Lee
I hear when you want to withdraw money, it's a different story, Yes???

diggin4gold said:
rc62burke said:

cheers
Lee
I hear when you want to withdraw money, it's a different story, Yes???

Nope definitely not I withdrew $2000 last week for the first time. this will be a regular action.
cheers
Lee

Latest posts