Huge issue , need help.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Mate I shop for what I need and the price is right, pardon the pun.
It was more or less thrust upon us, not in a nasty way but very clever marketing.
The question asked, we said yes, end of story.
As a side issue , can anyone tell me where I can buy Maggi Sweet Chilli sauce as the biggies don't carry it anymore and my wife loves it.
Today is our 26 th anniversary and never had a bad day , thanks be to God.
Thanks for all the help much appreciated.
Members thank you so much.
Mackka :Y:
one of my wholesalers has it listed but only in 2lt size for 16.57 . now of course just because its listed dont mean they will have it but if you are anywhere near a PFD foods depot they will probably sell it to you . or option 2 do you know anyone with a campbells cash and carry card they are another one that stock it and have it on their web site . to have a card for them you just have to hold an ABN and you can apply for a card and shop there i used to shop there for some stuff but they closed down the toowoomba warehouse so i dont use them anymore.campbells web site says they have it in 2 and 4lt size but cant find the small bottles.if i remember i will get the mrs to check our local foodworks shop tomorrow when she goes to see if they stock it ..i know how it feels when you can no longer get some thing like kraft braised steak and onions for my jaffles.and spc baked beans in chilli sauce not happy jan .

johno

Mackka said:
As a side issue , can anyone tell me where I can buy Maggi Sweet Chilli sauce as the biggies don't carry it anymore and my wife loves it.
Masterfoods Sweet Chilli Sauce works for me , and comes in a 500 ml plastic squeeze bottle

My kids argue over them, and I've just about had enough, do the next time they argue over them, I will take them off them and post them to you.

grubstake said:
XIV said:
My kids argue over them, and I've just about had enough, do the next time they argue over them, I will take them off them and post them to you.

I think you'll find that posting kids isn't permitted by Australia Post, but good luck trying! ;)

1535086105_unnamed.jpg

Heres a picture of better times, when it was totally acceptable to mail your kids off to grandmas house for the holidays.
How times have changed

Mackka said:
Mate I shop for what I need and the price is right, pardon the pun.
It was more or less thrust upon us, not in a nasty way but very clever marketing.
The question asked, we said yes, end of story.
Today is our 26 th anniversary and never had a bad day , thanks be to God.
Thanks for all the help much appreciated.
Members thank you so much.
Mackka :Y:

I have half a bottle in the fridge of the sweet chilli, try and find an IGA they might have it, next time I go to the shops I will have a look and see if they still have it here, if they do I will let you know, a quick google search says that woolies do stock it.

Keitzy - we've got the Oak choc milk. PM me and I'll post it.

Mackka - what else do your mob need.

We grab them just to pass onto others. Thankfully none of the kids were the slightest bit interested.

Did someone say earlier that an entire set of these is worth $1000????? :eek: :eek: The worlds gone mad!!

Hey Northeast, Grubsteak has very kindly sent me three items and my wife tells me that we still need the following:
Nescaf Gold,John West Tuna,Maggi Chicken Noodle,Leggos Bol Sauce,Lipton Tea Bag,White King Power Clean and Supercoat Dog Food.

We do have these items excess, so if anyone wants them, PM me and I will send them to you:
3 x Oak Chocolate Milk,1xBirdseye Potato Gems,2xHuggies,4xColgate,1xDailyJuice,1xWeet-Bix,1x Sunbite and 1xVicks Vapor Rub
Thanks everyone including the chilli sauce sources.
Mackka :perfect:

Crikey, how many are there? We got given some at the checkout yesterday and thought no no cannot collect no no arghhh now we've started

Bloody heck our grandkids are in on it also.

GT :awful:

Northeast said:
Did someone say earlier that an entire set of these is worth $1000????? :eek: :eek: The worlds gone mad!!

Hehe nah not $1000 but they are selling for $135-$150 low to $250 high for a full set plus the folder, and there are plenty for sale low end.

$5 per item+postage as a spare.

edit.

Haha yeah I just looked at the eBay prices, doubt anyone has made big money on them when plenty for sale at lower prices.

They will be forgotten as fast as they turned up.

I remember getting on the bandwagon for those ANZAC coins though.

Latest posts