How's your game plan B ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
BigWave said:
Guys, I love this thread, but could we please use punctuation and Capitalisation. That would make it far easier to understand the conversation.
With some threads on PA I have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe it;s just me, but proper grammar would help.

I agree. I spend a fair bit of my time correcting spelling. I see the previous post is difficult to reed!

Read

Bogger said:
Tibooburra for example your not allowed to take vehicle off tracks.

The same applies to the GT, be it a State Forest or Nature Conservation area and applies
to all vehicles, bikes and quads included.

I spend a fair bit of my time correcting spelling. I see the previous post is difficult to reed!

Yes it shows :8
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Redfin said:
Bogger said:
Tibooburra for example your not allowed to take vehicle off tracks.

The same applies to the GT, be it a State Forest or Nature Conservation area and applies
to all vehicles, bikes and quads included.

Yes they also get you in that most / all State forests vehicles have to be registered and that rules out quads in any case as can't register them. Main reason why private land is my much preferred areas, as okay it with owners and you can do as you wish.. Between properties available in the GT and FNQ I'll never cover it all in my lifetime.

Getting back on topic ...................... the bloke who died only 24 made even sadder was that he was bitten whilst trying to save his dog. :( Crazy part is that on local news last night up here a big section on up to 18K fines for killing a snake :rolleyes: But then it came across as more trying to stop people being bitten whilst trying to do so than the actual preservation of the snake.

Bogger said:
Jaros said:
BigWave said:
Guys, I love this thread, but could we please use punctuation and Capitalisation. That would make it far easier to understand the conversation.
With some threads on PA I have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe it;s just me, but proper grammar would help.

I agree. I spend a fair bit of my time correcting spelling. I see the previous post is difficult to reed!

Will I won't I ? Yeah bugger it

Maybe a few need to realize that not all sit on their ass at a comp desk or have spare time to dedicate to "posting" ...................... try typing with one hand and a mainshaft from a cruiser gearbox in the other and you may find that it can be difficult to hold the shift key and type the letters ........................ with one hand.
Put me on a holiday if you wish but honestly ........................... life must be boring for some to suffer such small shite especially on a string regarding life and death, much less have the time to comment on it :rolleyes:
Cheers

ps As for spell checker .................. I spend more time correcting it than using in it. Realize in my world and the English I was taught is spelt with an S not a Z . Enough said as lifes to busy for petty trivial rubbish.
Yeah Nah.... your all good Bogger !
:Y: :rainbow: :Y:

madtuna said:
BigWave said:
Too funny lol.... we all be good hey ! ;) ;)

MT. Fair point :)
I guess just like any other mental exercise; trying to understand some PA posts keeps the brain active - like a cryptic crossword, although some deadens it.

Old Fred was talking to Lurleen at Long Gully last night and when I asked how it was ................... she replied with "damn hot" :rolleyes: .......................... soooooooooooo it must be bloody hot given she has lived there all her life :Y:

Bogger said:
Old Fred was talking to Lurleen at Long Gully last night and when I asked how it was ................... she replied with "damn hot" :rolleyes: .......................... soooooooooooo it must be bloody hot given she has lived there all her life :Y:
Well I'm about 4 hours from there, and yes, it's been pretty damn hot here, ....there, with no breeze.....Fred, you've got 'the fever' bad! :D

That young fellow grabbed the snake by the tail to get it away from his Dog... As Wishful said, must have got him in the right/wrong spot..
Wonder if he also had a reaction to the Antivenin they gave him... it's rare but it has happened before...

LW...

LoneWolf said:
That young fellow grabbed the snake by the tail to get it away from his Dog... As Wishful said, must have got him in the right/wrong spot..
Wonder if he also had a reaction to the Antivenin they gave him... it's rare but it has happened before...

LW...

And who knows , maybe the hospital stuffed up and gave him the wrong shot .... flu shot not the same thing ? :|

An estimated 20,000 people die in this country each year from medical misadventure (which is a pretty fancy name for stuffing up.)

So true Heads up, I have been to Tamworth Hospital to get some Stitches and I could have done a better job with a bent nail and fishing line.... And a bottle of bourbon.. :rolleyes:
The 'Truth' will come out eventually about this young fellows Death...
LW...

Latest posts