Howdy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cams

Colin M
Reaction score
Name is Colin AKA Cams. On another forum as Cams 4500 and also member of a few Facebook groups (good bunch). Live in SE burbs of Melbourne and don't get out as much as I would like, running a boosted GPX 4500. I did get to spend a few weeks there late last year but now back in Melb. Biggest find so far is 8.2g, but I don't find on a regular basis.

Hope to chat with quite a few of you and perhaps meet up at some stage in the GT. I'm currently looking at getting setup with tent etc for weekends away. Bit lighter than the van to haul around.

Cams

Hi Cams, welcome mate. I look forward to hearing all bout your gold finding adventures :)

Hi Cam, I also SE melbourne Pakenham to be more precise. Maybe we can catch up on day.

dave14110 said:
Hi Cam, I also SE melbourne Pakenham to be more precise. Maybe we can catch up on day.

Narre North here, so not far away. Head up much? day trips?

Nugget said:
Hi Cams, welcome mate. I look forward to hearing all bout your gold finding adventures :)

Adventures yes, gold finding not always. Was in the GT 3 days last week and nothing to show for it.

Haven't been Gold detecting for months due to injuring. But should be starting to do a little soon. Don't do day trips to GT only W/E also in Detecting club that meets at doveton & goes to GT for monthly camps. PM for further info if desired. Also do small trips to beach, parks etc.

Thanks Steve.

Dave, I can't figure where PM's are yet, maybe I don't have enough posts to PM. Could you send me some info on the Doveton club please.

Cam PM are at top of page, you may not be able to see them till 10 post. I have left you PM.

Latest posts