Howdy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all.
Marty here.
On/been on a few forums getting about.
Looking forward to checking out this forum & it's community.

I been interested in Gold for a few years but due to the usual(family & work) commitments, don't get out as often as I would like... :/

Good to see you found us Elbow!
You'll like it here. Very cruizy folk.

May I say that I thinks you are member #200 & that means the gold coin comp shall be starting soon Woohoo!

G'day Marty good to catch up again and yes looking forward to the coin comp.
Cheers
Skip

Hi Marty.
Bit late to say welcome :) :) :) but welcome anyway.

Jeff

Yes, late welcome but better now than never :) there is quite a few members joining :) I'm behind saying good day to all sorry and welcome.

Thanks guys - it's appreciated. :8

Bit hard to say g'day to every new member, but as long as they all get a couple of replies, the new members may be more inclined to post rather than be idle members.

This forum is moving along well & in the right direction hey.

I agree with you Agman, this is going to be a very good forum, There is already a good little core of members who try to say Gday to all the new ones. It makes a big difference to be made feel welcome especially if you are not used to forums. Keep up the good work mate :cool:

I agree Mystyk, I joined one last year and felt like a fox in a chook pen, not welcome, but this forum does have a lot of good people on it. Nugget is to be commended for the work he puts in. Thanks, Rick :)

Latest posts