Hmmmmm

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buy it and pull an item not received or as described claim :eek: :eek: :eek:

So he's more than likely selling gps coordinates where he found nugs on a pay to detect property in the Georgetown area, in 1 listing he's selling 1 gps coordinate for $499 where he found 29 nugs. Neck minute he's got another listing where he's selling 3 gps coordinates for $29 buy now where he found the same 29 nugs. My question is twofold, (1) how come he's smart enough to find multiple gold nugs and log the gps coordinates, but he's not smart enough to match the 2 listings correctly. (2) Why has his listings not been identified as fraudulent by Ebay, as it's not rocket science to work out you can't find the same 29 nugs in two different ways. Doh. :rolleyes:

So if you pay there may still be an issue:

What you will also need to obtain to fossick at these locations:
A current Queensland Fossicking Licence; and
Permission from the property owner/s; and
The means, determination, time, hard work and patience.

No permission to dig from the owner.

Wow I could advertise some locations that have found gold. Its is then up to you to get permission.

Im wondering if the land owner is pleased to have his property info sold of to random strangers.. You could almost guarantee a buyer would share the info when he is done with it and the farmer will be getting requests left right and centre for access.
This greedy act of disrespect toward the land owner will only encourage further private property entry refusal to genuine hobby prospectors seeking more places to have a swing :mad:

Gaz

I honestly dont think its a scam as such , because its more than likely on this occasion real coordinates. .BUT its scraping the bottom of the barrel as a way to make money .. particularly when it involves someone elses property he is directing people to without their knowledge. Its also pathetic trying to take advantage of people who may be naive enough to pay .
Anyway i hope he doesn't get a buyer and also hope this loser doesnt read or have any connections with PA .
Gaz

Hi Guys, Its not hard to pick google earth cord on a good looking creek bed sell to some poor frustrated bugger, i see 5 way points on tibooburra for forty five dollars ebay, worked out you betcher,

Latest posts