History of The World Game

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not scientifically proven. But a few respectable people have said that it might be close to half...

What has half of all the people that have ever lived died from?

Obviously there is no statistics to say exactly half but has been said with some really well educated guess.

Not sure if said before not up to reading all the posts.

Cheers.

P.S Look mum I got one!!

Being bitten by a mosquito infecting them with Malaria.

Both my father and brother have had malaria, both still alive now tho thanks to modern medicine.

The two "M's" represent the names of Forrest E. Mars Sr., the founder of Newark Company and Bruce Murrie (son of Hershey's Chocolate president William F. R. Murrie)[4] who had a 20 percent share in the product.

New question since it is a bit slow.
What induces the events reduced the population of Nauru from 1,400 to 900 people and how was it stopped?

marriage started war Germany annexed the island on April 16, 1888, and banned alcohol and firearms. :)

Torpenhow Hill is twice as interesting a Mount Fuji, because "Torpenhow Hill" means "Hill Hill Hill Hill", whilst "Mount Fuji" is just "Hill Hill".

It had approximately 64Kbyte of memory and operated at 0.043MHz. fundamental to the evolution of the integrated circuit. It is regarded as the first embedded computer.

A modern day digital watch has more computing power than this,
One of the very first recognizably modern embedded systems was the Apollo Guidance Computer, developed by Charles Stark Draper at the MIT Instrumentation Laboratory. At the project's inception, the Apollo guidance computer was considered the riskiest item in the Apollo project as it employed the then newly developed monolithic integrated circuits to reduce the size and weight. An early mass-produced embedded system was the Autonetics D-17 guidance computer for the Minuteman missile, released in 1961. When the Minuteman II went into production in 1966, the D-17 was replaced with a new computer that was the first high-volume use of integrated circuits. This program alone reduced prices on quad nand gate ICs from $1000/each to $3/each, permitting their use in commercial products.
Wikipedia

I invented an object that changed the world. I had to solve a problem and it was discussed that 2 of us invented the same thing at the same time.
What was I and who was I??