hi from south aussie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. My hubby and I are heading up through the centre. Have done a bit of prospecting in w.a. but not very successful. We are a couple of geriatrics. Would love to know where to go round Tennant Creek and Mt Isa. Would appreciate any advice.
Thanks

Hi Helen, welcome to the forum.

We've got a few members from around that way so an answer to your question shouldn't be too far away. I hope you find the forum helpful to your prospecting journey.

Welcome to the forum Helen and Hubby. Your heading in the right direction for this time of the year. Not sure if you fossick for gemstones at all on your trip, but if you do there's some great Garnet / Amethyst / large clear quartz crystal areas between the Isa and Cloncurry. Best of luck on the trip and look forward to sharing the experience.

Cheers Wal, :)

Welcome Helen and Hubby, enjoy your trip through the center and good luck with the prospecting, I am sure you will find info on your target areas and how best to swing the coil. Good luck!

Latest posts