Intro: Hello from Jess in Melbourne!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I am a long-time lurker, second-time poster! I have been fossicking for gemstones for a couple of years now. Had great success at Mooralla in 2020 and have been a bit lost since! I'm hoping to learn more and find more and travel further in future adventures! I am headed to Eldorado for another try - if anyone has any advice for me in Reedy Creek or Eldorado/Beechworth in general, I would be forever grateful for your knowledge! Jess

Hi Jess. I love fossicking for gem stones, unfortunately I can't help you out with any info on those spots. But there are ( or were) a few guys that live close to Beechworth that could possibly point you in the right direction

Skip

Hi Jess. I love fossicking for gem stones, unfortunately I can't help you out with any info on those spots. But there are ( or were) a few guys that live close to Beechworth that could possibly point you in the right direction

Skip
Hi Skip,
Thanks! Everyone on this forum is so helpful! I really appreciate your reply. I'm headed up tomorrow morning and have a good feeling!

Take care,

Jess

Latest posts