Hi everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just introducing myself. Based in south gippsland victoria. Me and my brother built a wal banker about 10 months ago and have given it a few goes just starting to get it going good and found a bit of gold after a few hours of running so far so good. Cant wait to get out again

Welcome to the forum gold brothers, it's good to the see the Walbanker paying dividends.

Don't hesitate to ask questions and join in the discussions.

Cheers,
Nugget

Gippsland is a great spot with lots of beautiful scenery and I go there quite often. I might bump in to you one day. :) Good luck with your search.

Welcome!! Glad you have got colour! It's very addictive, love your photo what a glorious spot to be working! All the best, p. s. I am a twin and my brother loves getting out with me when he can! It's in the genes

Good on you brothers, gotta son who has also made a number of high bankers, know the satisfaction u must get of experimenting, and finding colour, all the best, great pass time to bond family, Scrubby

Thanks for the welcome everyone its so good to get out on the river for a day and to see gold in the highbanker at the end is even better. We used to go away with the family when we were little and when dredging was legal it was great times.

Latest posts