hi everyone im jeff

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im only new to prospecting and am already addicted to looking for the gold coloured stuff .
It has alluded me so far but i am hot on its trail :)
I have a small highbanker and a couple of minelab detectors that i am trying to be proficient at using (maybe one day they may not seem like junk collectors )
Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of your community and i hope to learn from all your wisdom and maybe get the opportunity to meet and dig with some of the members.

Jeff martin

gtsjeff said:
Im only new to prospecting and am already addicted to looking for the gold coloured stuff .
It has alluded me so far but i am hot on its trail :)
I have a small highbanker and a couple of minelab detectors that i am trying to be proficient at using (maybe one day they may not seem like junk collectors )
Anyway thanks for letting me be a part of your community and i hope to learn from all your wisdom and maybe get the opportunity to meet and dig with some of the members.

Jeff martin

welcome and good luck

lots to learn from the people here . i try to keep up with them :)

Welcome gtsjeff, I hope you find the information contained within the topics useful on your quests to find the yellow stuff.

Good luck with it all and I'll see you around the forum.

Nugget.

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the forum.
Where abouts are you located? You may have some members living nearby.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome i look forward to posting some finds :)
One day hopefully soon.

Welcome to the forum jeff, was great catching up for a chat today, pity about the freezing cold wind. Great to see the Canberra connection expanding, and I'm sure you'll find the forum informative. If you have any questions don't hesitate to throw them at the forum. Look forward to catching up again soon mate.

Cheers Wal. :)

WalnLiz said:
Welcome to the forum jeff, was great catching up for a chat today, pity about the freezing cold wind. Great to see the Canberra connection expanding, and I'm sure you'll find the forum informative. If you have any questions don't hesitate to throw them at the forum. Look forward to catching up again soon mate.

Cheers Wal. :)
Thanks wal its great to be here and i look forward to going out for a swing/dig in the near future and i am making enquiries for some tray for you :)

Hope you get that 5000 swinging over some gold in the coming weeks Jeff. Will try to catch up for a coffee before i head over west at the end of next week. Talk soon,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts